Are you looking to make a difference? Volunteering is a fun way to stay positively engaged with your community. Our staff can provide volunteer opportunity recommendations that best suit your interests. You will learn more about the needs of the community and how you can make a difference. Volunteering is a great way to meet new people, make new friends, and develop new interests and skill sets.
The Youth Volunteer Program is open to individuals ages 14-18.
BENEFITS OF VOLUNTEERING
- Help others and learn compassion
- Learn to respect and understand people who are different than yourself
- Develop leadership and problem solving skills
- More likely to perform better in school
- Strengthen the Winona community
Please complete the short registration form. Our staff will contact you to schedule a brief meeting to discuss training and volunteer opportunities based on your interests.
Thank you for your interest in the Youth Volunteer Program. We look forward to hearing from you!