The Age Well at Home Program: Supported by Catholic Charities of southern MN; utilizes volunteers to deliver many of the service requests the program receives.
Our core goals are to:
- Identify, coordinate and offer services to support independence and safety in the home.
- Prevent and\or minimize imminent crisis events.
- Support caregivers and reduce caregiver burnout.
- Strengthen informal support network; as well as self pay services.
- Support individuals living in their homes as long as.
A combination of service contracts, sliding fee scale and self pay options will be available to ensure all participants have the opportunity to purchase quality services at a fair price.