This whimsical confection is decked out in seasonal sweets can be found at www.countryliving.com
- 1 recipe Chocolate Chip Cake
- 1 recipe White Vanilla Frosting
- Candy: crushed red starlight mints; candy canes of assorted sizes and shapes
- Make Chocolate Chip Cake according to recipe. Trim domed tops of two of the layers. Place one trimmed layer on a cake stand or serving platter and top with 2/3 cup White Vanilla Frosting. Repeat two more times, using domed layer on top. Frost top and sides with remaining frosting.
- Decorate along the edge and a little down the sides with crushed starlight mints. Insert candy canes into the top of the cake.