Bridging the gap between you and health care. Free health screenings and primary care services for anyone with or without insurance. No appointment needed. All ages are welcome.
Explore their locations in Winona County:
- Winona Location: Sobieski Lodge (965 E 7th St., Winona) – Thursdays 10 am- 4 pm
Through Bridges’ preventative health approach for a more healthy lifestyle, services to address both physical and emotional health include:
- Health screenings
- Physical examination
- School & sports physicals
- Vision & hearing
- Foot & nail care
- Ear wash
- Neck & shoulder massage
- Blood pressure checks
- Chronic condition support
- Medication review
- Heart Health Program
Winona Health is a community owned non-profit organization dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of the Winona, Minnesota, regional community.
This hospital has a full range of services and a pharmacy. Clinics are often open to the public. Offerings include support groups, community classes, events, education programs, free community health clinic for non-insured, Healthy Kids youth program, and Junior Volunteers program.
Gundersen Health System is:
- A comprehensive healthcare network including one of the nation’s largest multi-specialty group medical practices, teaching hospital, regional community clinics, affiliate hospitals and clinics, behavioral health services, vision centers, pharmacies, and air and ground ambulances.
- A physician-led, not-for profit healthcare system
- Able to meet patients’ needs for primary and specialized care
- Comprised of more than 700 medical, dental and associate staff
- Supported by a staff of more than 5,500
- A tertiary referral center
- A teaching hospital with 325 beds and a Level II Trauma and Emergency Center
- Named among the Top 100 in the nation time and time again
“Semcac assists people to achieve or maintain independence and self-reliance through their own and community resources.”
The Promise of Community Action
Community Action changes people’s lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities, and makes America a better place to live. We care about the entire community, and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other.
Services include clinic, emergency assistance, energy assistance, Headstart, housing assistance, transportation assistance, and senior services.
Click here to learn about volunteering.
Sage, the largest program within the Sage Screening Program family, is a breast and cervical cancer screening program. For eligible women, Sage provides free office visits for breast and cervical exams, as well as a screening mammogram and Pap tests. If one of your screening tests shows a problem, Sage covers many diagnostic services and can often connect to treatment coverage, if needed. Sage partners with over 400 clinics throughout the state. Call to see if you’re eligible and schedule an appointment.