Reduce sexual and domestic violence by improving the attitudes and behaviors of men & boys in the Winona community. Encourage community members to live the BTG Characteristics and institutions to support the norms they represent. Create a sense of purpose and optimism as the foundation for a positive vision of masculinity.
· Catalog available each season with classes for all interest areas for kids and adults.
· After School Activities program offers intramural sports, recreation, arts programs.
· Project COMPASS classes specialize in slower paced classes for all, customized classes for people with disabilities, parent and professional development workshops and support groups.
· Key Kids/Summer Key Kids is a child care program held after school, on non-school days and snow days for children enrolled in Kindergarten through Fourth grade. Summer Key Kids offers child care for children who have finished Kindergarten – Fifth Grade.
· Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) welcomes all families with children age birth to kindergarten. They offer information about child development and parenting techniques and give children opportunities to discover and learn.
· Community Preschools is located at Goodview Elementary.
· Early Childhood Screening is a FREE screening for all 3 – 5 year olds, available by appointment. This is a quick and simple check of how your child is growing and developing.
· Baby Connections is a great place to call if you are expecting or parenting a baby. Schedule an appointment for a baby visit.
- Family & parenting classes (morning, afternoon, and evening)
- Toddler classes
- Family gym nights
- Daddy & Me classes
- Moms Supporitng Moms
- AND MORE!
Located in Goodview School.
The Winona Counseling Clinic was founded in 1987 as a licensed outpatient mental health clinic and outpatient chemical dependency treatment facility. Michelle Johnson purchased the clinic in 2000 and is the current director of the clinic.
Today, Winona Counseling Clinic, Inc., Associates in Counseling, LLC, and La Crosse Counseling Clinic, Inc. are a collaborative group of mental health professionals (licensed psychologists, professional counselors, marriage and family therapists, school counselors and substance abuse counselors) dedicated to providing the highest quality of mental health services. Our goal is to help each person find hope for healing, personal growth and wholeness.
Weekly drop-in group for parents to weigh their baby, get answers to questions and meet other parents. New parents and expecting parents are welcome. Meeting facilitators are Winona Health’s Robyn Hinz, RN, IBCLC and Jenni McHugh, Baby Connections facilitator and certified parent educator.