August Integrative Therapy offers help so you can live your life with more joy and peace. Their goal is to calm painful emotions, while treating the root problem.
August Integrative Therapy works with children, adolescents and adults who are coping with:
- Feelings of depression or anxiety
- A death of someone close to them
- Loss of a pregnancy
- Sexual Assault
- Childhood sexual, physical or emotional abuse
- Violence (within a relationship or community violence)
- Body image or eating struggles
- Feeling unfulfilled in their relationships, career or life
- Chronic pain or fatigue
August Integrative Therapy provides crisis counseling, individual therapy, group facilitation and supportive counseling services for agencies that want to fully support their clients but would prefer to contract with an outside agency to provide services. Such agencies could be non-profits, government or private businesses.
These services can be ongoing, short-term or a one-time response to a need or crisis. August Integrative Therapy also provides training on various topics, including grief, child response to domestic violence, anxiety and trauma-related challenges.