Integrative Healthcare of Winona is a medical clinic that integrates both Allopathic (western) medical care with Holistic and Alternative health care to help patients overcome a variety of conditions including: gut health concerns, Chronic Fatigue Immune Dysfunction Syndrome (CFIDS), Fibromyalgia, Lyme Disease and coinfections, hormonal imbalance, adrenal disorders, mold toxicity, heavy metal toxicity, and nutritional deficiencies. Up to 80% of chronic illnesses are lifestyle-related, so we can help guide you on your path to wellness and optimized health. Due to the type of medicine we practice, we are out of network and do not accept medical insurance.
Call for an appointment with Dr. Soleil Arrieta, MD, ABOIM, Integrative and Functional Medicine physician.
Lisa Merchlewitz is a Master Reiki Practitioner who offers you her comforting home atmosphere to work one-on-one with you. Through cleansing rituals, personalized wisdom card readings, short meditations, and vibrational healing sessions, we will be able to bring a better balance and healing to your daily life.
- Birth and death certificates
- Around-the-clock monitoring for infectious diseases
- Assurance that the water and food are safe to drink and eat
- A swift, effective response to disease outbreaks and public health emergencies
- Investigation into novel illnesses
- Planning with hospitals and health care systems to rapidly care for large numbers of injured or ill victims
- An immunization program for preventable diseases
- Data to identify economic trends such as health care costs
- Data to identify public health concerns, such as obesity
- Health reforms to improve population health and the medical system
- Quality measurement and public reporting of clinical care
- Statewide health improvements that focus on policy, environmental, and systems changes in communities
- Assurance that inappropriate care in nursing homes, hospitals and other care facilities is corrected
- Planning to help ensure rural Minnesotans have access to care
- Statewide food programs for women, infants and children
- Information about health behaviors and chronic disease prevention, such as which diseases are among the most prevalent, costly and preventable
- Information about effective approaches to improving health and reducing the state’s incidence of chronic diseases.
- Efforts to eliminate health disparities between Minnesota’s different ethnic populations
- Programs that encourage people to make healthy choices
- Advice about reducing environmental and pollution risks to health
- Assurance the dead are disposed of properly
Luanne Robin Petron is a Certified Massage Therapist and Reiki Master offering Massage and Therapeutic techniques that include Swedish, Deep Tissue, Geriatric, Sports, Prenatal, Hot Stone, Biodynamic Cranial Sacral combined with Polarity Therapy, Rain Drop Therapy, Healing with Crystals, Acupressure and Reflexology. She encourages holistic approaches to health, offering quality massage and bodywork services in Winona, Minnesota and La Crosse, WI.
For appointments contact Luanne at 507-450-7032 or fill out the contact information page.
Young Living Essential Oils Distributor https://www.youngliving.org/Luannepetron
Rooted Family Medicine is owned and operated by Dr. Ariel Barkeim. She is a Naturopathic Physician dedicated to providing quality healthcare to families. Naturopathic medicine is based on science and rooted in nature. Dr. Ariel offers natural, holistic, and integrative care. She believes in treating the root cause of illness. Each patient is a unique individual and therefore requires a unique treatment plan.
“Let’s work together to ensure you have quality sleep, energy, a balanced mood, and a life that is free from pain.”
Winona Volunteer Services is an organization that provides a variety of services including securing and distributing food, clothing, information and referrals, and emergency assistance in a respectful and dignified manner to those in need. The agency’s programs include a food shelf, clothing thrift store, home delivered meals, health and nutrition education, information and referrals, and coordinated assistance.
Winona Volunteer Services needs help year-round in their Clothes Shop.
Cashier: ring up customer sales and assist with maintaining a neat and organized store. This position requires a background check. One four-hour shift per week for at least one year is the time commitment. Requires standing for long periods of time.
Sorter: sort through donations and hang the best clothing donations for re-sale. One four-hour shift per week is the time commitment. Requires standing and lifting.
Donations Specialist: assist donors with their clothing and maintain a clean and organized donation area. One four-hour shift per week is the time commitment. Requires standing for long periods of time.
Jennifer’s mission is to provide encouragement to anyone wishing to get healthy. Healthy does not mean skinny! It means overall wellbeing, physically, emotionally and spiritually. Without all three, you cannot be totally healthy. Services include classes, retreats, workshops, training, individual sessions, and wellness coaching.
Yoga Center provides yoga services like Iyengar yoga, SomaNest yoga, meditation, yoga for beginners and exercise techniques.
· Catalog available each season with classes for all interest areas for kids and adults.
· After School Activities program offers intramural sports, recreation, arts programs.
· Project COMPASS classes specialize in slower paced classes for all, customized classes for people with disabilities, parent and professional development workshops and support groups.
· Key Kids/Summer Key Kids is a child care program held after school, on non-school days and snow days for children enrolled in Kindergarten through Fourth grade. Summer Key Kids offers child care for children who have finished Kindergarten – Fifth Grade.
· Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) welcomes all families with children age birth to kindergarten. They offer information about child development and parenting techniques and give children opportunities to discover and learn.
· Community Preschools is located at Goodview Elementary.
· Early Childhood Screening is a FREE screening for all 3 – 5 year olds, available by appointment. This is a quick and simple check of how your child is growing and developing.
· Baby Connections is a great place to call if you are expecting or parenting a baby. Schedule an appointment for a baby visit.
100% pure herbal products formulated and created by a Clinical Herbalist. Products are pure and clean, meaning preservatives, additives, or fillers have not made their way into these formulas. They are prepared in unique batches to give you the best quality and freshness. The formulas have been skillfully prepared to heal general or common health conditions. Consultations available.
Grocery store with recipes, free dietitian consultations, and a pharmacy.
Making lives easier, healthier, and happier.
Hy-Vee is a touchstone for Midwest consumers’ desire for information on diet, nutrition and wellness topics. HealthMarket department featuring natural and organic products; the consulting services of in-store dietitian; the NuVal Nutritional Scoring System; consumer and employee wellness programs; and the Hy-Vee Triathlon underscore the company’s commitment to healthy lifestyles.
Don’t forget to try the Aisles Online program (shop online and have it ready for you to pick up at the store, or have it delivered!) and encourage your kids to take the free five week Hy-Vee KIDSFIT challenge.
Bluff Country Co-op is Winona’s community-owned, cooperatively run grocery store and kitchen. For more than 40 years they have served as leaders in sustainable food, supporting local and organic farmers and producers. Today their store continues to represent and promote food and environmental integrity, fair economic practices, and commitment to community. Stop in whenever you’re in the neighborhood!
Bluff Country Co-op also offers:
Food & Nutrition Information
Vitamins & Herbs
Cooking Classes & Demonstrations
Natural Personal Care Products
Fair Trade Products
- Essential Oils
Help Make the Mississippi River Cleaner – “Adopt a Spot” of the Rain Garden at Bluff Country Co-op.
Rain gardens can have a big impact on the health of our rivers. Help make the Mississippi River cleaner by taking care of the rain garden behind Bluff Country Co-op that was created in partnership with Bluff Country Co-op, the City of Winona and the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency!
The rain garden is divided into small, manageable plots. Volunteers can adopt a section and keep it free of weeds and trash. Everyone can help no matter your gardening knowledge! You will be introduced to the plants growing in your section and be taught to identify common weeds.
The requirements for this opportunity are a 1 hour/month time commitment and the ability to be outside bending and kneeling. You choose the time and day that you volunteer.
To “Adopt a Spot,” or if you have questions, please contact Cea Louis at email@example.com
About the rain garden:
In the summer of 2016 the City of Winona and Bluff Country Co-op partnered with the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency to create a rain garden in parking lot #12 to minimize harmful runoff flowing into our river and add green space to our downtown. As the rain garden continues to grow and mature, it needs a little care to help it flourish.
Winona Farmers Market is a local organization that invites home grown producers of fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs, eggs, honey, syrups, baked goods, meats, flowers, bedding, and house plants to come together with local residents to share in the bounty of our beautiful region.
Their goal is to provide fresh, quality local produce and meat products for customers; to provide a local site for producers to sell their products; to educate customers on healthy eating; and to provide freshly harvested produce at prices everyone can afford.
The National Eating Disorders Association (NEDA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting individuals and families affected by eating disorders. They campaign for prevention, improved access to quality treatment, and increased research funding to better understand and treat eating disorders. They work with partners and volunteers to develop programs and tools to help everyone who seeks assistance.
Weight Watchers is simple, satisfying and smart. The PointsPlus program is based on the latest nutritional science, and factors in the way your body actually processes food.
A healthy – and holistic – way to lose weight Weight Watchers developed the “four pillars of healthy weight loss” based on years of scientific research and analysis.
What to expect
Motivation and Togetherness
Lean on fellow members for the tips and advice you need to stick with it.
Guidance from a leader who’s been there
All leaders lost weight on Weight Watchers, so they know the secrets to success.
The anytime, anywhere access of OnlinePlus
Our digital tools will keep you motivated, and our online community is unmatched.
Hey first timers! If you can, try and arrive 30 minutes early so we can get to know you better. (And you’ll beat the line!)
The choices we make every day affect our chances of getting cancer. For years, people believed that cancer was something that struck without reason or warning, claiming victims who were powerless in the face of the disease.
By funding research, interpreting evidence, and educating the public about the results, AICR is helping Americans realize that it’s never too early and never too late to make choices that protect against cancer.
A team of holistic wellness professionals optimizing your wellness through the use of natural remedies and state-of-the-art wellness technology including PEMF, Cold Laser Therapy, Thermography, Inhaled Hydrogen, Ozone Therapy, LED Light Therapy, EVOX, Diet Terminator and ZYTO Scans. Founded by Patti Bartsch, PhD, Naturally Unbridled Wellness has been naturally supporting the Coulee Region since 2011.
Wellness Coaching, Trainer, Public Speaker, Consultant, USANA Health, Sciences Independent Associates
Carol Ebert is an education specialist with a broad range of healthcare and corporate wellness experience. Much of her 30+ years as a professional have been spent in education and wellness, her true passion. She is a pioneer in the wellness movement and has had the challenge of integrating it into the current healthcare system.
Devoted to enhancing the skin’s natural health so that you can look and feel your best at any age and of any gender. Specializing in anti-aging skin care procedures and skin corrections that when combined with proper nutrition, exercise, hydration, and a healthy lifestyle promote the youthful appearance of the skin and aid in total well being. Contact for a free consultation and appointment.
Services: • Anti-aging treatments • Deep exfoliation peels • Dermafile skin resurfacing • Facials specific to skin type after consultation • Facial massage • Hair removal • Lymphatic drainage massage • Microdermabrasion • Reiki deep relaxation • Microneedling • Dermaplaning • LED treatment • Treatment of various skin conditions including the removal of superficial lesions
- Far-infrared sauna
- Active Release Technique
- Purification program
- Limited Availability of Essential Oils