625 Robert St N Saint Paul, Minnesota
625 Robert Street North Saint Paul Minnesota 55155 US
The Minnesota Department of Health’s mission is to protect, maintain and improve the health of all Minnesotans. It provides the following services:
- Birth and death certificates
- Around-the-clock monitoring for infectious diseases
- Assurance that the water and food are safe to drink and eat
- A swift, effective response to disease outbreaks and public health emergencies
- Investigation into novel illnesses
- Planning with hospitals and health care systems to rapidly care for large numbers of injured or ill victims
- An immunization program for preventable diseases
- Data to identify economic trends such as health care costs
- Data to identify public health concerns, such as obesity
- Health reforms to improve population health and the medical system
- Quality measurement and public reporting of clinical care
- Statewide health improvements that focus on policy, environmental, and systems changes in communities
- Assurance that inappropriate care in nursing homes, hospitals and other care facilities is corrected
- Planning to help ensure rural Minnesotans have access to care
- Statewide food programs for women, infants and children
- Information about health behaviors and chronic disease prevention, such as which diseases are among the most prevalent, costly and preventable
- Information about effective approaches to improving health and reducing the state’s incidence of chronic diseases.
- Efforts to eliminate health disparities between Minnesota’s different ethnic populations
- Programs that encourage people to make healthy choices
- Advice about reducing environmental and pollution risks to health
- Assurance the dead are disposed of properly
All Volunteer With Community Healthy Living Support Cooking Classes Assistance & Support Public Assistance Clothing Food Other Shelter
402 East 2nd Street, Winona, MN, United States
Winona Volunteer Services is an organization that provides a variety of services including securi...
Adult Education Youth Development Parenting Education Indoor Recreation Youth Recreation Outdoor Recreation Healthy Living Support
903 Gilmore Avenue, Winona, MN 55987, USA
· Catalog available each season with classes for all interest areas for kids and adults. ...
Bluff Country Co-op is Winona’s community-owned, cooperatively run grocery store and kitchen. For...
Saint Mary's University - Alverna Conference Center, 1175 West Wabasha Street Winona MN 55987
Weight Watchers is simple, satisfying and smart. The PointsPlus program is based on the latest nu...
1129 Riders Club Road, Onalaska, WI 54650, USA
A holistic life and wellness coaching company specializing in equestrian women. Patti works with ...