Wabasha Recreation Center, 351 Lafayette Street, Winona MN 55987
63 East Wabasha Street Winona Minnesota 55987 US
Outdoor opportunities for community members, staff, faculty, and students. With a low emphasis on cost and a high emphasis on fun, this is a great way to get hands on experience with new activities. Services include:
- Workshops & clinics such as baking bread on a camp stove, rock climbing and geocaching.
- Outdoor resource center with guidebooks, outdoor literature, maps and periodicals to help plan your next adventure.
- Equipment rentals including canoes, kayaks, rock climbing shoes, bikes, snowshoes, tents and sleeping bags.
- Professional certification courses in Outdoor Leadership.
- Outings & extended trips.
- Experiential learning facilitation to add to your curriculum.
- Indoor climbing center.
1733 West Service Drive, Winona, MN 55987, United States
SG Danceworkz and Fitness Studio, LLC and our instructors strive to differentiate ourselves by of...
1268 West 5th Street, Winona, MN, United States
Offering Judo and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Judo is taught as a self-defense Martial Art and is al...
All Volunteer With Community Volunteer With Youth Community Centers Youth Recreation Outdoor Recreation
207 Lafayette Street, Winona, MN, United States
Winona’s Park and Recreation Department coordinates youth and adult activities, programming, equ...
975 Frontenac Winona MN 55987
24/7 fitness center. Free week-long trial pass available. Cardio and strength training equipment,...
All Indoor Recreation Outdoor Recreation Community Centers Child Care Volunteer With Youth Volunteer With Community Volunteer With Health & Wellness Youth Recreation
902 Parks Avenue, Winona, MN, USA
While programs and services have evolved throughout history to remain relevant to the Winona comm...
251 Main St. Winona MN 55987
Mission – to support Quality of Life for older adults in the Winona area. Offerings include...