The mission of the Polish Cultural Institute and Museum is to collect, exhibit, interpret and disseminate the heritage of the Kashubian Polish Culture.
Volunteers needed for a once monthly commitment. There is no age limitation. Physical needs would be walking, standing and minimal light bending. No lifting. Ongoing opportunities include tour guides, housekeeping, maintenance, typing, computer work.
Special events include:
- April – Dyngus Day(volunteer appreciation)
- May – May Crowning and Polish Constitution Day
- August – Dozynki(harvest festival)
- October – Smaczine Jablka(apple festival)
- December – Oplatek Sunday(a Polish Christmas tradition)