6301 Bandel Road NW Suite 605, Rochester, MN
6301 Bandel Road Northwest Rochester Minnesota 55901 US
(507) 287-2032(507) 287-2032
The Arc Southeastern Minnesota builds fully inclusive communities by protecting human rights through advocacy, support, and education for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their
Individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families will have the hope, confidence and knowledge they need to live a life they choose, and equitable systems will support them where they live, learn, work and play.
- The Arc improves the quality of life for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities and assists them in obtaining the full range of civil rights, including the right to equal education, housing, and employment.
- The Arc supports and advocates to secure and enhance opportunities for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to choose how they live, learn, work and play in their communities.
- The Arc addresses the needs of persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families in a holistic way by looking at the total person.
- The Arc is the gateway through which persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families pass as they search for support from others who have shared their same experience.
- The Arc identifies gaps in the service system and leads collaborative efforts with other agencies and elected officials to find ways to close these gaps.
- The Arc promotes the development of or provides new services so that people with intellectual and developmental disabilities can live full and productive lives in their communities.
Hand in Hand Doula Care is an in home service provided to families who have recently birthed or a...
East 2nd Street & Laird Street, Winona, MN, USA
To schedule your appointment call (507) 474-7202 The Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) is ...
123 West 4th Street, Winona, MN, USA
Main Square Montessori (MSM) is a non-profit learning center for children, age 16 months to kinde...
223 Center St, Winona, MN, USA
Partners In Excellence is an autism therapy center that offers a set of effective treatment progr...
1115 West Broadway Street Winona, MN 55987
Cotter Schools welcome and invite students of all faiths and various learning backgrounds to join...
903 Gilmore Avenue, Winona, MN, United States
Winona Area Public Schools is the public school system in Winona, Minnesota. It is also known as ...
2720 Superior Dr NW, Rochester, MN 55901, United States
Southeastern Minnesota Area on Aging strives to promote independence and dignity of older people...
6100 Golden Valley Road, Golden Valley, MN, United States
(952) 582-6000(952) 582-6000
The mission of LDA Minnesota is to empower and support children, adults, families and the broader...
Adult Education Youth Development Parenting Education Indoor Recreation Youth Recreation Outdoor Recreation Healthy Living Support
903 Gilmore Avenue, Winona, MN 55987, USA
· Catalog available each season with classes for all interest areas for kids and adults. ...
1250 Homer Road, Winona, MN, United States
Programs of Study Liberal Arts & Sciences Distance Learning Continuing Education & Custom...
151 W 5th St, Winona, MN 55987, United States
To apply for your free library card, you can visit the Winona Public Library or apply online at w...
100 Latsch Square, Suite 201, Winona, MN 55987
Advocacy Center of Winona provides assistance to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, ...
202 W Third St. Winona MN 55987
Project FINE provides foreign language interpreters and translators as well as opportunities for ...
Winona County Public Health Nursing Service, 825 Mankato Avenue, Suite 202, Winona, MN
WIC is a nutrition program that helps families eat well and stay healthy. WIC program provides: ·...
202 West Third Street Winona MN 55987
The mission of Winona County Community Health Services is to provide quality health care and educ...
51 E. Fourth St. #314 Winona, MN 55987
Winona Early Childhood Initiative (WECI) works with other local early childhood organizations sha...
1664 Kraemer Dr. Winona MN 55987
Redeemer is a servant community where people experience and grow in a relationship with Jesus Chr...
328 E Broadway Winona MN 55987
St. Martin’s Lutheran Church has a rich history that dates back to when it was founded in 1856. T...
51 West 4th Street, Winona, MN 55987, United States
Legacies provides independent living skills & residential services for children, adolescents ...
1410 Bundy Boulevard Winona MN 55987
Hiawatha Valley Education District delivers services through a cooperative concept of efficiency ...