Brone’s Bike Shop is a professional level bicycle shop. Their service department and staff are qualified to fix all makes and models of bicycles ranging from the entry level department store bikes to your top-of-the-line specialty bicycle. If you are looking for quality and value in a service department then look no further!
- Service and repair
- Bikes, biking equipment and accessories
- Time Trial Series and Group Rides. Both events start and end at the shop. Meet at the shop a little before 6 and ride out to the course. Start time is 6:30 sharp at each venue.
- 400-meter, 8-lane championship-level running track with full facilities for all jumping and throwing events
- Artificial turf regulation football and soccer field with lighting
- Adjacent grass practice field for soccer, football, and recreation
- Facility accommodates practices and competition for college, high school, and junior high school programs
- Open for use by community members, parks and recreation programs, elementary school programs
Grab a GPS device – go out for a run or bike ride – view your activities on strava.com!
Strava grew out of our own needs as athletes. With busy lives requiring much solo training, we missed the sense of camaraderie and friendly competition that drove us to achieve our best through training with others. We envisioned Strava as the means to put our workouts and races into context. We call that social fitness.
Today, Strava lets athletes all over the world experience social fitness—sharing, comparing and competing with each other’s personal fitness data via mobile and online apps. Strava lets you track your rides and runs via your iPhone, Android or dedicated GPS device to analyze and quantify your performance. Strava makes fitness a social experience, providing motivation and camaraderie even if you’re exercising alone.
Winona’s Park and Recreation Department coordinates youth and adult activities, programming, equipment rental, and facility rental at the City’s many parks and recreational resources. The Park and Recreation webpage includes information on parks, trails, special events, sports leagues, creative workshops, trainings, and a number of other recreational opportunities.
To improve the quality of life if individuals and community through positive outdoor experiences.
By advocating for people positively experiencing the outdoors, Seekers Wild will create happy, healthy communities. Participants in their programs will see increased self-reliance and confidence, improved health, and an abundant outlet for sustained refuge and balance within their lives. This in turn will also improve the mental health of the individual and allow them to be a more positive influencing member of the community and therefore exponentially increasing the quality of life of the entire community.
Walkabout Winona is a premier student run tour company capturing Winona’s rich history street by street. Backed by the Winona State University (WSU) College of Business, Walkabout aspires to connect visitors and community members to the rich history of Winona through walking tours presented by a premier, student-run non-profit organization.