The Winona Health Eye Care Center provides a full spectrum of services from comprehensive exams to chronic eye disease management and surgical treatment for people of all ages.
- Cataract Surgery
- Treatment for glaucoma
- Treatment for macular degeneration
- Surgical treatment for eye muscles: strabismus (for example crossed eyes or lazy eye)
- Eyelid repair procedures (for example droopy eyelids causing impaired vision)
- Comprehensive eye exams
- Special exam room designed and equipped for pediatric eye exams
- Expert contact lens fitting
- Full selection of eye glasses from popular designers
Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.