The Frozen River Film Festival offers documentary films and programming that engage, educate and activate our community to become involved in the world.
The Frozen River Film Festival seeks to:
- Educate audiences by offering documentary films and discussions on issues of local, regional and world importance.
- Offer diverse points-of-view through the sharing of personal encounters dealing with world issues and nature.
- Provide opportunities for debate, discussion and discourse on a variety of topics important to our community.
- Encourage action on the part of each festival participant.
- Promote cross-cultural dialogue as discovered and documented by innovative film-makers from around the world.
- Foster action on current issues through collaboration and coalition-building with other grassroots organizations.
Volunteers are needed for various shifts during the festival. Volunteers receive a festival pass that allows admittance to any festival event in February. Volunteer shifts fill up fast, so don’t wait to sign up for a shift!