Volunteers needed for a once monthly commitment. There is no age limitation. Physical needs would be walking, standing and minimal light bending. No lifting. Ongoing opportunities include tour guides, housekeeping, maintenance, typing, computer work. The museum is open Monday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., with two volunteer shifts available – 10:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Special events include:
- April – Dyngus Day(volunteer appreciation)
- May – May Crowning and Polish Constitution Day
- August – Dozynki(harvest festival)
- October – Smaczine Jablka(apple festival)
- December – Oplatek Sunday(a Polish Christmas tradition)
Contact: Fr. Paul Breza or Mary Drury at 507.454.3431 or [email protected]