Businesses compete in a small, medium, or large division in a variety of physical and intellectual challenges.
Registration & Rules
Download activity schedule and full rules here.
□ Large – 10 activities (over 100 employees).
□ Medium – 8 activities (25-100 employees).
□ Small – 5 activities (under 25 employees).
□ Non-Profit (choose your division).
1) Teams can be comprised of employees, family of employees, clients, or vendors of the business or organization. Participants can only represent one team throughout the challenge, but may participate in multiple activities. All team members must be at least 18 years old.
2) Each business or organization must have a team captain. The captain will be responsible for the following:
- Submit Community Challenge and Mud Run registration forms and payment.
- Ensure all activity spots are filled.
- Serve as liaison between team and Live Well Winona.
- Remind team members of activity schedule.
Thanks to our amazing 2014 mud run sponsors!
Participants can expect roughly a 5k trail run with obstacles including creek crossings, mud pits, marine hurdles, log crossing, hills, and a mud slide!
Registration is now closed.
Community Challenge teams will be in wave 1 starting at 8am. Individuals from the community will be in wave 2 and start at 10:30am. Race will take place at the Oberton Farm on County Road 9 in Cedar Valley.
Download our Mud Run FAQ.
Want to volunteer?
Shirt order has been placed. If you wish to be added to a list in case we place a second order, please email [email protected]
Awards & Celebration
Traveling trophy will be given to the winning team within each division once results are compiled after the end of the final events. Challenge celebration will take place during and after volleyball at Black Horse on September 10th. All team members are encouraged to attend.
|Large Division||Medium Division||Small Division|
|1. Watlow||1. Winona YMCA||1. Miller Scrap|
|2. Fastenal 1||2. Winona Agency||2. Edward Jones|
|3. Fastenal 2||3. Hy-Vee||3. ABR Employment|
|4. Winona National Bank||4. River Hills Dental||4. Winona Health|
|5. Saint Anne’s||5. Sugar Loaf Senior Living||5. Southeast Technical College|
Questions? Feedback? Want to sign up? Please email [email protected] or call 507-474-9825