On behalf of the Winona County Board this agency administers various services in the areas of welfare, public assistance, social services and child support. These services are administered pursuant to state law and rule under the supervision of the State of Minnesota.
- Focus is on people not programs.
- Have a responsibility for the common good.
- Have mutual responsibility to each other.
- Provide safety nets and ladders up.
- Will be partners with communities to mobilize supports for people to function and succeed.
Several programs and services geared toward children, adults and aging adults.